Meet the latest addition to our online database collection!
Universal Class is a continuing education program with over 500 courses in topics ranging from entrepreneurship to hobbies and crafts. The database provides a diverse offering of intellectually stimulating courses for people interested in the lifelong pursuit of knowledge for either personal or professional reasons. Lifelong learning not only enhances social inclusion, active citizenship and personal development, but also competitiveness and employability. Over 150,000 patrons around the world use (and love!) Universal Class daily through their local libraries.
After signing in with their library card and creating a user account, Orem Library patrons will have access to the following:
- Over 500 courses (everything from ABC’s of Algebra to Yoga 101)
- Anytime, any place enrollment! No waiting for sessions to start or end
- Friendly instructors providing assessment and feedback
- Engaging video-based lessons
- Lesson exams and stimulating writing assignments
- Collaborative learning environment
- CEU Certificates documenting course completion (online, printable and downloadable PDFs)
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) – Universal Class, Inc. has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
- Detailed, on-demand usage report
To browse the rest of Orem Library’s online databases, click here.