1. In Woody Allen’s short story The Kugelmass Episode, the protagonist discovers a magic cabinet that will allow him to visit his favorite books. Using this cabinet, which books would you absolutely visit? which would you avoid?
I would absolutely visit Prince Edward Island with Anne of Green Gables.
2. If you could be a famous author for a day, who would you choose? Why?
Ernest Hemingway so I can live in his house in Florida with his many polydactyl cats.
3. What is your favorite question to answer at the library?
My favorite question to answer is, “Is this event free?” because the answer is always YES!
4. What do you love about working at the library?
I love being part of a team that has such a positive influence right here in my own community!
5. What book helped you learn to love reading?
6. If you had to live in a section of the library, which section would you choose?
Fiction of course!
7. How many members of your family (including pets) have you named after characters in books?
None. That might change this May 😉
8. In order to save the world from the impending apocalypse, all but three novels must be sacrificed to the zombies; which three novels do you save?
9. What is your favorite quote about books and/or reading?
“If you are going to get anywhere in life you have to read a lot of books.” -Roald Dahl
10. Favorite thing you’ve read in the past year?
Summerlost by Ally Condie
11. Please tell your favorite library puke story.
Luckily none so far!
12. If you were a book, which genre would you be categorized in and why?
I go back and forth between gritty, contemporary western and fluffy romance novel.